Monday, October 17, 2016

Monday Funday

I must say that coming down from Zoloft has been enjoyable. This weekend I was far more productive than the previous couple of weekends. It is easier to get up early and stay up without extreme exhaustion.

Last night, the family and I played badminton at the park. We didn't play an official game, just had fun hitting the birdie around. In the end, the wife and boy were on the verge of asthma attacks, Melly had to lay down from being disoriented, and I had fallen over. Trina, however, was having a fantastic time and was on top of the world. I am hoping to emphasize the importance of having fun, that doubles as exercise, while Trina grows up. The older two, and myself, are very unhealthy and lack normal stamina. This morning my left knee isn't a fan of bearing weight or bending. I fell on my right knee, but only after my left knee buckled sideways, as I was moving laterally. Hope that heals up soon.

Today I go to see my new doctor for the second time. Now that the Zoloft is leaving my system, I feel fairly stable. Having started Abilify at the same time, I think it is doing it's job. I had good results with it years ago, until my body adapted to it and it ceased providing benefit. I have high hopes that someday I could decrease my lithium level. I do not appreciate how it makes my hands shake, and I am concerned about long term effects. Steady hands are a requirement for my future career.

It's Monday, but I feel that today is going to be a good one. I will be hitting it hard, because I have a big bioscience exam tomorrow. Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment